Spring 2023 CHI Symposium
Join us for a symposium that brings together colleagues across various fields to tackle critical questions that explore the pressing issues of our time, including health data during the Covid-19 pandemic, ongoing environmental degradation due to climate change, and global threats to democracy born on social media.
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Welcome and Introductions
Session One: 10:00 a.m. - Noon Taking Stock: Where have we been?
Noon - 2:00 p.m. Lunch Break
Session Two: 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
What is to be done: Where are we going?
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Concluding discussion
Featuring Visiting Speakers
- Liz Alexander (University Of Maryland)
- Anatoly Detwyler (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Bernard Dionysius Geoghegan (King's College London)
- Bonnie Mak (University of Illinois)
- Daniel Rosenberg (University of Oregon)
…and CHI Postdoctoral Fellows
- Tara Ward
- Daniel de Deus Cunha
- Amrita De
Eric Hayot, Jennifer Boittin, Jonathan E. Abel